Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sxc/hxc/emo hair ideas(color) anyone???

My gf and i want to get our hair recolored but we ran out of ideas....could you post pics or links for girl and guy hair ideas? Thanx! %26lt;3 xKilpx



Sxc/hxc/emo hair ideas(color) anyone???

Just random pictures of cool haircuts the last two are ryan ross (panic at the disco) and his hair style is awesome



also in Toni %26amp; Guy they have fantastic pictures of really cool haircuts



Sxc/hxc/emo hair ideas(color) anyone???

pretty much anything goes. black is the standard color, but a recent trend for girls has been sticking to brownish and reddish colors.



I think there's some stuff on photobucket, there's a lot of message boards out there with plenty of scenesters eager to give you their opinions.



and I'm assuming sxc means softcore--hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen anyone seriously use that.

No comments:

Post a Comment