Monday, July 27, 2009

Curly/wavy hair ideas (guy)?

I need help i want to change my hair style which is wavy and curls on the end. I want to grow it out but need a hair style idea. Could ya'll link pictures or describe ideas for me. It is medium to the curls go down to my eyebrows, but i need a change. thanks.



Curly/wavy hair ideas (guy)?

Have you ever thought of straightening it??



Texturizing your hair/adding lots of layers, and adding some bangs.



check out some of these mens styles. they're cool and modern.



http://matrix.com/find_your_hair_style/m...



Curly/wavy hair ideas (guy)?

If you are willing to go through the straighting process, you can do what I'm plaining on doing (we have kind of the same type of hair and it's the same length which is freaky). Right now all I do is get it straight and kind of split it in the middle or brush it back, but I intend to grow it out and get it styled like Milo Ventimiglia had in the first season of Heroes. (my hair usually end up looking like some of his hair styles)



like these (more or less) http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contributo...

No comments:

Post a Comment