Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair ideas, without heating products?

i just cut off all my dead ends and im waiting for my hair to grow back longer, so no straightening irons, blow-drying my hair or curling irons. any way to style it cute? need ideas please!



thanks (:



Hair ideas, without heating products?

Cute head bands, barrettes, combs, ponytail holders, etc.



Even putting mousse or gel and let it air dry will give it some definition and character without the heat products.



Hair ideas, without heating products?

OMG i gave up heated stuff for lent, i just got my hair cut to! my hair was fried... but what i do is do a side pony, low pigtails or a high pony with a bump in my hair... then later when your done you just add like cute bows or w.e i actually get a lot of compliments when i do that stuff. also you can try scrunching. like put half of your hair up, or hair around the crown of your head, and pin it up.... then srunch the bottom of your hair with gel after the shower. use gel and hair spray..... and/or some type of mouse..... it works for me and my hair is completely straight.... which i also just leave my hair down, and style with water in the moring until it dries the way i want it. or if your have naturally wavy or curly hair take advantage of that, you might not think its pretty, but a lot of people think its gorgeous...



Hair ideas, without heating products?

1) Leave it dry naturally



2) Make one of two braids when your hair is wet and it will dry in to a nice wave



3) Put a leave in conditioner, leave dry naturally



4) Put it a mousse for volume, leave dry naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment