Monday, July 27, 2009

Please help!!! hair ideas, issues, confidence? ahh?

I am very self concious about my left ear and wide/bump nose. I currently have long hair, below a few inches- my chest and a bang by my chin. I am thinking of shortening the length to my chest and getting shorter bangs like : http://www.bartcop.com/mischa-barton-01....



Will this draw more attention to my flaws? My hair is about the same color as the picture just a little darker and redder. Ive tried the programs online where you put the hair on you but it doesnt work. I also have a heart/round shape face. Please tell me what you think and if you have any other hair ideas with pics (but i wanna keep it long). thanks!



Please help!!! hair ideas, issues, confidence? ahh?

I like the hair cut you've chosen. Because you are self conscious about your nose - ask for longer, softer bangs.



" Prominent Nose



Hairdressers recommend balancing a large or challenging nose shape "by wearing hair swept up and off the face or by softening with carefully designed bangs". Some hairstylists warn that "hair worn close to the face with lots of big curls and waves or stick straight without any texture may make a large nose appear wider than it really is". Hairdressers also suggest "keeping the hair lines clean and simple". Super short chops or crops will also inadvertently emphasize the nose and chin areas." http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip1807...



Face shape %26amp; flattering hair cuts: http://beauty.about.com/od/hairbasics/a/...



More hair cuts: http://matrix.com/find_your_hair_style/



Please help!!! hair ideas, issues, confidence? ahh?

First of all, no matter how you do your hair, it can't hide your nose, which really isn't that bad, because some people like big noses (I always look at peoples noses). If you want something easy to manage, try having you're hair at armpit length (so the tips hit where you're arms and torso meet). You could have that with face framing layers and side bangs that go to the left (so if it could reach, hide you're left ear, which you never mentioned why you are so conscious about).



Good luck!



Please help!!! hair ideas, issues, confidence? ahh?

kewl i love the pic that u put ! it cant hide ur nose but u souldnt care bout the nose ... u could just try stratening ur hair and put on that hair style i think it'll look really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment