Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Marie Antoinette Halloween Hair Ideas?

I am going to be Marie Antoinette for Halloween this year, I have a great outfit but I need to figure out the hair...



I don't want to use a wig because I have really thick big hair, so it should be easy to make a fun updo.



Problem: I have black hair...anyone have any ideas to how I can get somewhat white hair?



Marie Antoinette Halloween Hair Ideas?

You could powder it that is what they used to do or you could get some of that spray and go to a hair dresser. Have them do an updo for you and then spray the visible parts.



Marie Antoinette Halloween Hair Ideas?

You might be able to find a can of that spray on hair color. Check your local halloween costume shop, drug store, or spencer's they usually carry the spray on stuff.



I know I've seen the brand Bwild in stores before... its not too hard on you're hair, just be sure to wash and condition thoroughly after using it. I used it to make my hair blue for a school thing before.



http://www.bwild.com/bwtecospwh.html

No comments:

Post a Comment