Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair! Ideas Please?

I am graduating in a couple of weeks and I am gettiny my hair done. I have a silver halter top dress and I want to get my hair done, but not in like a complete up-do. ( I was thinking half up half down) Does anyone have any ideas for a style ( with curls?) Send me pictures so I can show the stylist! 10 points for best answer!



Hair! Ideas Please?

hey- a great idea(like u said) would be to put the top half up %26amp; pin it with georgous studed baretts/pins. then the curl the ends



=D here are some links....hope they help



the strip of silver hair is a good idea 2.



http://www.thehairstyler.com/celebrity_h...



http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/prom/



Hair! Ideas Please?

if ur hair colour in brown do the highlights blonde if it is blonde dry ur hair any colour or take one strap of hair and do it silver



Hair! Ideas Please?

go victorian style or shave it



Hair! Ideas Please?

I did this for my cousin's wedding: Tie half of your hair. Then curl the part that is not tied but you can curl the tied part. Now you can add pretty clips, flowers, ornaments, etc. I don't know if it will come out like mine but im sure it will look nice. I would send pics. but i don't know how. Sorry. Best of luck!!! And CONGTRATS!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment