Monday, July 27, 2009

I need ideas how on new styles for my hair, IM OUT OF IDEAS?

my hair is about bra length or a little longer and im growing it out again, so i just need some new ways that i could style it cause im out of ideas, my hair is wavy, and thick, the only thing that i really do now is put it up into a bun or straiten it and curl the ends in need more ideas please help!



I need ideas how on new styles for my hair, IM OUT OF IDEAS?

you can buy a jaw clip (there are ones made for thick hair if the smaller ones don't work), and use it to hold your hair back (and up)...they can look very nice



you could braid or french-braid it, one or two, depending on which looks best with your face and which is easier for you to do



pull half back, leave rest down (half up, half down)



use pretty barrettes, bobby pins, other clips to pull back sections in the front



change the part every now and then, zig-zag and/or change the side



if you need any of these explained more, just say so in the additional details and i'll try to help



I need ideas how on new styles for my hair, IM OUT OF IDEAS?

Check out. You won't be dissapointed. Granted.



http://www.1001-hairstyles.com/hairstyle...

No comments:

Post a Comment