Saturday, August 1, 2009

Scene hair ideas for me? pics.?

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289...



i blacked my friends out. lol.



haha, thankss. =]]



Scene hair ideas for me? pics.?

Yeah, cut your hair, get a real nice stylish cut, you have a good face for short hair.



Scene hair ideas for me? pics.?

try a shorter style



Scene hair ideas for me? pics.?

I think very very short in the back and longer in the front, kind of like posh spice



Scene hair ideas for me? pics.?

ever tried just typing scene hair or scene girl into photobucket.



It gets the most results. :)



Scene hair ideas for me? pics.?

shorter layers, and you wnat to tease your hair and use tons and tons of hairspray!!! !! X_X and more and mroe hairspray!! and you need like a pomade like bedhead manipulator!! it's blue



Scene hair ideas for me? pics.?

This question's been asked a million times.



Just go look at other people's questions.



Scene hair ideas for me? pics.?

i have a great one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t118/...

No comments:

Post a Comment