Saturday, August 1, 2009

I cut my hair way too short. Any ideas?

I recently got my hair cut SHORT and I HATE it. It's about to the bottom of my earlobes. It seems like I can't do anything at all with it. Any ideas?



**My hair is VERY straight and barely holds a curl.



I cut my hair way too short. Any ideas?

Let it grow



I cut my hair way too short. Any ideas?

wear a hat



I cut my hair way too short. Any ideas?

you can try getting some really strong hair jell and scruchnig it to give it texture and volume



I cut my hair way too short. Any ideas?

HATS



I cut my hair way too short. Any ideas?

alright you should get LITTLE layers in the back (feathered layers)



get your bangs cut shortered %26amp; layered down the cheeck.



part your hair on the side of your head not the middle.



when you want to pull it up, put it in a half %26amp; let the bangs fall according to layers.



(if you have brown hair get really soft blonde highlights)



Goodluck :0]



I cut my hair way too short. Any ideas?

wait for another year hopefully its gonna grow, wear a wig or wear extensions in the meanwhile, wear hats on ur head, trim every 6 months



I cut my hair way too short. Any ideas?

get some gel and spike it at the sides. my fried (who is a girl) does that. and it looks way kool.



I cut my hair way too short. Any ideas?

If you can afford extensions, get those.



I cut my hair way too short. Any ideas?

try to get used to ur new look



I cut my hair way too short. Any ideas?

I cut my hear very short 2 :(( !!! I am just waiting to grow... :((((

1 comment:

  1. well,that same situation happened to me last year,,,,what i did was cut all of my dogs hair off and attach it to mine. my parents were pretty mad but no one at school seemed to notice...(if you dont have a dog,,a little sister will work too),,love always--kissa,mybute

    ReplyDelete