Saturday, August 1, 2009

Outfitt/hair ideas?

I was just wondering what would be some cute outfits for hanging out with friends/dates(were 13 so we dont get dressed up all nice)/partys



also i was wondering what hairstyles i could do with the outfits...



thank youuu for ur helppp!



Outfitt/hair ideas?

I'm only a bit older than you so i know what you mean. How about jeans cos you can always dress them up with jewelery cute tees funky boots or even just a bit of sparkle in your hair. at our age its the time to experiment darling!!Have fun!



Outfitt/hair ideas?

nice prints, spots, stripes, bright colours, patterned tights, hats. i think stuff like that is fun and you can be creative. as for the hair, messy is always good!



Outfitt/hair ideas?

I'm the same age as you , so I know what you mean. I love to layer my shirts. It looks great. Dress up the outfit with some jewelry. Also, you can never go wrong with a cute pair of jeans. To dress it up just a tiny bit more, wear a jean skirt or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment