Saturday, August 1, 2009

I am looking for some ideas for hair color and makeup?

i have pale skin, brown hair and blue-green eyes. can anyone help? i wear a lot of purples, greens, and sometimes browns for makeup. but am looking for some new ideas. i have always wanted to try something in reds for lips and eyes but not sure how to choose the right one.



as far as hair color well, i think i have done just about all of them. my husband likes my hair black, and i like it red, but it fades too quickly. what are the best hair colors for me?



I am looking for some ideas for hair color and makeup?

If you have blue eyes then you should use a darker shade of eye shadow than your eye color.



In order to get that smoky effect you should mix the darker eye shadow with a touch of black.



To brighten any shade of blue you can use silver, turquoise or even *******.



go here, it great!



http://www.womanjunction.com/topic/makeo...



I am looking for some ideas for hair color and makeup?

make trends for summer

No comments:

Post a Comment