Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need hair ideas! Help please!?

My hair is a little past my shoulders, layered and wavy, straight.



Have any hair ideas? Sometimes it looks really poofy and thick and i hate it.



Thanks.



I need hair ideas! Help please!?

i actually (from your description) have the same hair. my hair poofs out kinda because it's really thick.



my haircut i have now is AMAZING.



i haveside swept (side bangs) bangs and my hair has a lot of layers below the nape of the neck %26amp;%26amp; since i have side bangs, i don't part my hair down the middle, and the poofy-ness was always bigger on one side, i had my stylist think that one side out so it evens out and i love my hair now. but i do have to straighten my bangs every morning if i'm going to wear them down, but it's worth it



hope it helpss



I need hair ideas! Help please!?

For frizzy hair, a good Idea may be to oil it, wrap it, and wrap a silk scarf around it every night. So when you take it out, It will be fairly shiny, have alot of body, and it will be frizz free, I garuntee it. Another hair solution for you may be to pin it up sometimes. Depending on the color of your eyes and the shape of your face. But please dont do an original ponytail. So not cute. If you have a round face, then you can do an original ponytail because it would look right because of your layered wavy hair. you can email me and talk about that. The last solution would be to do crimps.



Thats when you cornrow your hair , oil sheen it, wrap a silk scarf around it, leave it in over night, take it out in the morning and your hair is really crinkeley. That looks nice for any one with shoulder length hair. If you want more solutions, just write me anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment